Are scooters destroying cities or saving them?
Arizona Senate Race Among Record Election Spending In Midterm Election
A trade group says total spending on local TV ads for this midterm election set a record. Final numbers still need to be confirmed, but so far, local TV ads topped more than $3 billion across the country.
The Television Bureau of Advertising (TVB) said spending in Arizona’s Senate race between Republican Martha McSally and Democrat Kyrsten Sinema nearly reached $48 million, the fourth highest in the country.
In a press release, TVB said spending among political action committees and other entities was up across the board.
Key races include:
- $115,537,020 spent in the Florida Senate race.
- $63,452,900 spent in the Missouri Senate race.
- $55,050,980 spent in the Nevada Senate race.
- $47,927,190 spent in the Arizona Senate race.
- $37,537,750 spent in the Tennessee Senate race.